Monday, January 28, 2013

How do I install Mac OS X on a PC?

Q. Guys, i am currently researching on installing mac OS X on my pc computer. I have found the OSx86 wiki, yet it is very complicated to follow. Is there a way to download mac os x and work from there or do i need a usb as specified? Please Help. Any suggestions or tips are welcomed. Keep in mind I live in Peru. Thank you.

A. ok, im providing u a 2 video which could help u,
just ignore the part where it says u need vista its just showing how to duall boot vista and mac os x
link1:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FfOCXZ_I0aI&feature=related
link2:how to install the mac on its own after booting it with CD/DVD
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyv90py9PhE&feature=related
tamx!!
hope it helped.

What is the latest version of messenger i can download for a mac OS X, and where can i download it?
Q. I have a mac OS X, and i have microsoft messenger 7.0.1
Where can i download a newer version?

A. 7.0.2 is the latest version for OS X. It can be downloaded from Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/Mac/products/messenger/default.mspx

How can i install mac os x onto my computer as a duel boot?
Q. i would like to use mac software on my awesome pc hardware. is there a place to get a mac os x?

A. You cannot install Mac OS X on any non-Apple hardware. Doing so would not only be a crime, but it will also not work; you would be spending more time pulling out your hair trying to make it work, and you'd certainly get no support from Apple.

If you want to use Mac OS X, you need to buy a Mac; it's that simple.

What is the easiest way to install Mac OS X on a PC?
Q. I have a Windows Vista computer and would like to install Mac OS X Leopard on the PC. I have an original copy of Leopard with me, but I wonder whether there are any softwares that aid the process or helps me install Mac OS X on a PC, like what Wubi (http://wubi-installer.org/) does. If not, what alternatives are there to do likewise?

A. The fact that you "have an original copy of Leopard" doesn't matter, OS X only runs on Apple hardware. Any attempt to do otherwise is illegal.

If you want OS X, BUY a Mac. Then, you can run a legal copy of Windows on a Mac.

FYI: No VMware supports the use of OS X, because they'd get their butts sued off! That includes Wubi, though not technically VMware.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment