Sunday, January 13, 2013

What is the easiest way to install Mac OS X on a PC?

Q. I have a Windows Vista computer and would like to install Mac OS X Leopard on the PC. I have an original copy of Leopard with me, but I wonder whether there are any softwares that aid the process or helps me install Mac OS X on a PC, like what Wubi (http://wubi-installer.org/) does. If not, what alternatives are there to do likewise?

A. The fact that you "have an original copy of Leopard" doesn't matter, OS X only runs on Apple hardware. Any attempt to do otherwise is illegal.

If you want OS X, BUY a Mac. Then, you can run a legal copy of Windows on a Mac.

FYI: No VMware supports the use of OS X, because they'd get their butts sued off! That includes Wubi, though not technically VMware.

How do I get a Mac OS X Leopard to run from an external hard drive on a Windows Computer?
Q. I recently installed Mac OS X on an external hard drive.
I wish to boot it on a Windows computer,
I have checked the BIOS and had it configured so that it runs from the USB Drive,
but it's not loading, the only visible object on the monitor is a blinking underscore key.

A. You can't MACOSX is very hardware specific and will not run on your PC because none of your hardware meets Apples OS requirments.

Thats why MAC OS runs only on MAC's otherwise apple would be selling it to install on your PC wouldn't they.

How much would a screen crack in Mac OS X cost to repair?
Q. The screen in my Mac Os X just cracked. The version is 10.4.11. Does anyone know is it repairable and how much would the repair cost?

A. It depends on what Mac you have and there's not much anyone will be able to do without seeing it. An LCD replacement could be between $500-$800 so there's a chance you'll be better off getting a new machine...

What is the best method for installing Mac OS X on a PC?
Q. I was just wondering what is the best method for installing Mac OS X on a PC. I plan to install it on a partition, so that I have the ability to dual-boot. The method that I've heard about the most is through iDeneb. I've heard about things that do the same thing as iDeneb, and I was wondering if iDeneb is the best way to install Mac OS X on a PC, or if there are other better methods.

A. Depends, I know its possible on most intel computers and amd(amd needs some special files)
Note that you will need a OS X disc which I recommend buying at a local store or you could google it and use it at your risk.
check out my sources as they explain the general process.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment